Check out our F.A.Q. to get answers to your most frequently asked questions:
- Is it necessary to book my transfer?
- Yes, the transfer can only be booked online by clicking HERE.
For optimal availability of the service, we recommend booking well in advance.
- How can I pay for this service?
- Reservations can only be made online.
- Can I request a change of ticket?
- You can write to us at email@example.com or visit our desk during the fair. You can request a change of route and date, subject to availability, by paying any additional fee. No refunds will be made.
- Can I cancel my ticket?
- The ticket is cancellable and non-refundable. To make a cancellation we kindly ask you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is it necessary to tell someone where I want to board/alight from the airport transfer?
- As there is no option at the time of booking to indicate the desired stop, the bus will stop at all the designated stops. If you wish, you can inform us of your preference in advance by writing to email@example.com.
- What are the designated bus stops when using the transfer service from the airport?
- Nago (Bus stop Via Strada Rivana), Torbole Centre (Bus stop Via Matteotti), Riva del Garda (Bus stop Viale Rovereto 100, Camping Bavaria), Riva del Garda (Tourist Information Office Garda Trentino), Riva del Garda (Exhibition Centre).
- From which airports / train stations is the transfer service available?
- Milan Malpensa (Terminal 1), Milan Linate, Milan Bergamo, Verona and Venice (Marco Polo Tessera), Rovereto train station.
- Who can I contact for information or clarification on transfer services during the fair?
- There will be a dedicated desk at the entrance of the fair located in Hall D, where you will find qualified staff to answer all your questions.
- Where is the ON THE GO desk located?
- Our desk is located in Hall D at the main entrance of the fair. You will easily recognise it by the ON THE GO logo.
- Are there any charges for the city and intercity buses organised by the fair?
- The service is free of charge and no reservation is necessary.
- From and to which locations is this service available?
- Click HERE for a complete list of towns and bus stops.
- Is it possible to have a personalised service for the journey to and from the hotel and the exhibition centre?
- If you book your hotel with ON THE GO, we will organise a free shuttle service twice a day for you and other clients to cover the hotel-fair/fair-hotel route. Simply let us know your preferred timetable.
- For information or clarification on hotels, who can I talk to?
- There will be a dedicated desk at the fair, located at the main entrance of the fair in Hall D, where you will find qualified personnel to answer all your questions.
- How can I book a hotel?
- Reservations can be made
- via email by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- at the fair by visiting us at the ON THE GO desk.
- What are the advantages of booking with ON THE GO?
- When you book with us you get:
- exclusive rates, reserved only for you as a customer of Expo Riva Schuh and Gardabags
- a dedicated shuttle bus to and from the Exhibition Centre twice a day
- airport transfer service stopping directly in front of the hotel
- Who can I contact for information or questions about hotels?
- There will be a dedicated desk at the fair located at the main entrance in Hall D, where you will find qualified staff to answer all your questions.
ONTHEGO Travel Agency
Tel. +39 0464 570370
News in the spotlight
Around the World: Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags goes to Turkey
Monday, November 13, 2023
The objective of Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags goes beyond simply selling exhibition space. Edition after edition (number 100 will be held in Riva del Garda from 13 to 16 January 2024), it aims to creat…Read on