What is the Buyer Programme?
The Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags Buyer Programme is a business opportunity for all professionals in the footwear, leather goods and accessories sector.
Designed to facilitate meetings and relations between supply- and demand-side operators during the event, this programme offers selected buyers a personalised and exclusive trade show experience.
What are the programme's objectives?
- To strengthen business in the sector nationally and internationally
- To stimulate dialogue between supply and demand, encouraging the organisation of B2B meetings
- To personalise and facilitate the trade show experience for companies and buyers
- To contribute to the dissemination of knowledge: innovations, products, materials, production systems and technologies
What does it consist of?
Programme participants can use the following services:
Free access to the show and Buyer Lounge, with a refreshment, networking and relaxation area to maximise business opportunities in informal and private settings
Access to exclusive networking opportunities with exhibitors
Travel & Accommodation
Advantages and facilities for your journey to and stay in Riva del Garda, with constant support provided by a team of hospitality professionals
A new and exclusive personalised assistance service for exhibitor and product search that makes the buyer's visit run more smoothly, thanks to the advice of specialised staff
Digital Connection & Business Agenda
Access to the Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags matching platform to plan your appointments diary simply and quickly
Direct participation in on-site and online training events and live talks dedicated to the footwear, leather goods and accessories sector, with the possibility of scheduling one-to-one meetings with speakers (subject to their availability)
Who can take part?
All professionals working in the private label and branded footwear, leather goods and accessories sectors can apply to join the Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags Buyer Programme. In particular, the programme is aimed at:
Wholesale distributors, wholesalers, buying offices for other distribution companies
Department stores, small-medium-large chains of stores under the same brand, stores or several stores with different brands, e-commerce
Own-brand manufacturers, branded product representatives
How can I apply?
Applications must be submitted by 10th November2023*.
The team of Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags will evaluate all applications before confirming participation and the benefits included in the programme (such as travel, accommodation, access to the buyers lounge, etc.). Priority will be given to buyers attending Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags for the first time.
Furthermore, the evaluation will take into account information such as country of origin, activity of the company and role of the candidate, number of participants from the same company and other information.
Applications from non-buyers and employees of exhibiting companies will not be considered.
*Applications received after 10th November 2023 will be taken into consideration based on remaining availability.
To participate in Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags as a Hosted Buyer, it is necessary to:
- create your account and sign in to the Visitators Area. If you have already attended the fair and created your profile, log in to the reserved area with your registration credentials;
- fill in the Buyer Programme Application Form;
- wait for the Organizer Office to evaluate your candidature and send you a confirmation or refusal email. In case your application is confirmed, the Organizer Office will contact you to organize your visit to the fair. If the application is not successful,
you will receive an email with the ticket to independently manage your visit to the fair and access the Digital Connection.
MAKE YOUR APPLICATION IN FOUR EASY STEPS:
- Create your profile in the visitor Reserved Area or log in to the visitor Reserved Area
- Once in the Reserved Area click here and apply for the buyer Programme by filling the application form
- You will receive a message confirming we received your application.
- The Organizer Office will evaluate your candidature within 72 hours and send you a confirmation or refusal email.
News in the spotlight
Around the World: Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags goes to Turkey
Monday, November 13, 2023
The objective of Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags goes beyond simply selling exhibition space. Edition after edition (number 100 will be held in Riva del Garda from 13 to 16 January 2024), it aims to creat…Read on