From June 13th until September 30th 2021, Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags offer buyers and exhibitors the chance to enhance their participation in July’s fair in attendance, by accessing an innovative route to virtual business – the Digital Connection – focused on the use of a specific digital platform.
What is the Digital Connection?
It is a virtual business and networking experience which maximises the potential offered by digital, bringing together the interests of the trade fair community, beyond time and space, thanks to the functionality of the Swapcard platform.
When will the platform be active?
The next Digital Connection will be active from June 13th until September 30th and will accompany the industry’s workers before, during and after the edition in attendance of Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags, planned for July 2021.
Who can take part?
Participation is available to the entire fair community, including companies and buyers who will not be present at the physical edition in July 2021. Visitors can enjoy free entry, whereas exhibitors are required to pay a participation fee.
How do you register?
There are two different registration procedures – for exhibitors and for buyers.
Once I have registered, how do I access the platform?
To access the platform, all you need to do is click on the following link and insert your registration credentials.
What are the benefits of the Digital Connection?
- to consolidate and develop meeting opportunities between supply and demand
- to aggregate data collected through the use of artificial intelligence by buyer and company profiling to facilitate networking
- to redesign the future of the footwear business
- to add value to the traditional trade fair experience and improve the various contact opportunities over time
- to be able to consult the virtual showrooms of the exhibiting companies and access a product catalogue offering advanced features
- guaranteed access to brand new content such as the programme of Expo Riva Show events and talks
- access to customer management and diary-handling services for a quick, easy way to make one-to-one appointments and gather contacts thanks to barcode technology
- enter virtual spaces and rooms to network and make new business contacts