From January 12th until February 28th 2022, Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags offer buyers and exhibitors the chance to enhance their participation in fair in attendance, by accessing an innovative route to virtual business – the Digital Connection – focused on the use of a specific digital platform.
What is the Digital Connection?
It is a virtual business and networking experience which maximises the potential offered by digital, bringing together the interests of the trade fair community, beyond time and space, thanks to the functionality of the platform.
Thanks for the opportunity.
Exhibitors at the virtual fair gathered plenty of new contacts, creating interaction between national and international workers. Some of these contacts were subsequently transformed into orders, resulting in sales that are surely an important sign of recovery for the footwear sector.
The speed of dialogue and the simplicity of the platform assist a process of change which, in turn, provides an increased level of customer satisfaction.
Today’s customers demand something new every month or two and it is only thanks to technology that we can keep up with the needs of a forever-changing market.
When will the platform be active?
The next Digital Connection will be active from January 12th until February 28th and will accompany the industry’s workers before, during and after the edition in attendance of Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags.
Participation is available to the entire fair community, including companies and buyers who will not be present at the physical edition. Visitors can enjoy free entry, whereas exhibitors are required to pay a participation fee.
What are the benefits of the Digital Connection?
- to consolidate and develop meeting opportunities between supply and demand
- to aggregate data collected through the use of artificial intelligence by buyer and company profiling to facilitate networking
- to redesign the future of the footwear business
- to add value to the traditional trade fair experience and improve the various contact opportunities over time
- to be able to consult the virtual showrooms of the exhibiting companies and access a product catalogue offering advanced features
- guaranteed access to brand new content such as the programme of Expo Riva Show events and talks
- access to customer management and diary-handling services for a quick, easy way to make one-to-one appointments and gather contacts thanks to barcode technology
- enter virtual spaces and rooms to network and make new business contacts