In order to make a concrete, innovative contribution to the new demands of the international business development of the volume footwear, leather goods and accessories markets, Expo Riva Schuh and Gardabags offer all exhibiting companies a new, exclusive stand management service.
Easy and dynamic, the Hybrid Service is the perfect mix of physical and online presence.
Thanks to this ‘ready to go’ service, you will be able to coordinate your participation at a distance, supported by qualified personnel that will be physically present at the fair on your behalf.
Hybrid Service includes:
- 1 multilingual hostess to support your activity;
- 1 PC with dedicated internet connection;
- transport of your sample collection from the Milan Malpensa hub including customs and airport paperwork for up to one cubic meter of materials, managed by the event’s official shipping agents, Schenker;
- staff training and
- coordination of the service.
Please note! Exhibition space, the participation fee and stand-fitting are NOT included in this service.
How does the Hybrid Service work?
Watch the video tutorial and discover the new hybrid service brought to you by Expo Riva Schuh and Gardabags.
- Send your sample collection to the Milan Malpensa Hub. Our official shipper, Schenker, will take care of forwarding it to the Riva del Garda exhibition centre.
- An adequately trained hostess will take care of:
- picking up your samples
- setting-up your stand
- welcoming buyers interested in your products
- lookingafter your sample collection
- showing your samples to current and potential customers
- Using digital devices provided by the fair, you will be able to present your products personally to the buyers and manage your commercial negotiations at a distance, simply and effectively.
- At the end of the exhibition, the hostess will take care of:
- packing up the sample collection
- return and shipping of the samples through Schenker
Are you interested in taking part in Expo Riva Schuh and/or Gardabags?
Find out more about all the services offered by the fair to support your participation and fill in the form now to register your interest.
Please note: the request form for exhibition space is not binding and does not constitute a contract.