UNILATERAL DECLARATION IN THE FORM OF SELF-CERTIFICATION
In compliance with the provisions of the Authorities for the purpose of limiting the spread of COVID-19, entry is forbidden to anyone with fever or symptoms related to the disease. The visitor, aware of the penal sanctions, in the case of untruthful declarations,
the formation or use of false documents, referred to in art. 76 of the Presidential Decree 445 of December 28, 2000
DECLARES, AS FAR AS IT IS KNOWLEDGE
- that he has no fever or any other symptoms attributable to COVID-19;
- that he has not had contact with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases in the past 14 days;
- that he has not been declared a "close contact" (of an ascertained or suspected case) without having completed the prescribed quarantine or isolation period
- that he is not positive for the new Coronavirus
THE VISITOR ALSO UNDERTAKES:
- to keep a safe distance from other people and to wear the mask to protect himself and others;
- to promptly and responsibly notify the organizer in the event of a change in the conditions relating to this declaration;
- to promptly and responsibly notify the organizer of the onset of flu symptoms or in any case attributable, as far as is known, to a COVID-19 infection.
With reference to the processing of your personal data, Riva del Garda Fierecongressi S.p.A. invites you to view the information according to art. 13 GDPR, available at the fairgrounds.