Exhibiting Companies - how to take part
To make the most of all the business opportunities offered by the Swapcard programme and follow the Expo Riva Show timetable of events in live streaming, exhibiting companies will be able to link up from 00.01 (CET) on January 16th until (CET) on January 19th 2021.
It will also be possible to continue to enjoy all the services offered by Swapcard and access the content on demand until 23.59 (CET) on April 30th 2021.
Exhibiting Companies - how to register
1. SEND A PARTICIPATION REQUEST
Send a participation request for this special edition to be held in January 2021 using the appropriate form
2. CREATE YOUR EXHIBITOR PROFILE
Follow the Organisation Office’s instructions (email@example.com, +39 0464570153) to confirm your participation and wait for instructions to activate your Exhibitors’ Reserved Area
3. PERSONALISE YOUR CATALOGUE AREA
Go to the catalogue section of your Exhibitors’ Reserved Area and insert images, text, documents and videos about your company and products.
4. ACCESS TO THE SWAPCARD MARKETSPACE
Nearer the time of the event you will receive an invitation email from Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags - firstname.lastname@example.org - to enable you to access the platform.
- click on “ACTIVATE YOUR PROFILE”
- enter your e-mail address and create a password
- enter the platform whenever you want using the “ACCESS THE PLATFORM” button available on the homepage of the website
- on the platform, you will find exactly the same information that you entered in the catalogue in your Exhibitors’ Reserved Area as a starting point, but you will be able to continue to implement your exhibitor’s shop window directly using Swapcard
The benefits for Exhibiting Companies
- access to one or more shop windows that can be personalised and where you can present your collections and give added value to your company’s brand identity
- enter virtual spaces and rooms which are ideal for networking and to create new sales contacts
- meet buyers and increase your sales
- take part in Expo Riva Show, an event within an event, aimed at edutainment (education + entertainment) for the sector
- enable buyers to track you easily using the new Shoecase catalogue, with brand new functions such as searching by product type or by specific technical product features
- access customer management services to manage your diary of one-to-one appointments quickly and easily
- take a closer look at the direct communication tool between the fair and its community, which will form an integrated part of all the future initiatives - physical or digital - of Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabgs.
Would you like to take a look at the Expo Riva Show programme?FIND OUT MORE